The Venture Match Program connects MIT-connected ventures with MIT undergraduate students for internships for the Spring semester. It’s fast and easy for you to create a profile and list your internship opportunities.
Undergraduate students explore internship opportunities and apply on InnovationOne. Ventures are notified when students apply to their posting and can review and accept their interns. Best of all, there is no cost to startups to participate.
- Venture Eligibility. Ventures must be “MIT-connected”. This means a founder or key member of the executive staff is an MIT alumnus/a, faculty member, or staff member.
- Eligible ventures may hire up to 3 eligible MIT-funded interns for each semester.
- Student Eligibility. Selected interns must be current undergraduate students at MIT and must not have been awarded the $1,900 Experiential Learning Opportunities (ELO) funding award at any point previously through any ELO program (including non-venture match programs).
- During the Spring semester, interns must also work a minimum of 80 hours between February 16 and May 20, 2021, and will be funded $1,900 from MITii.
- Students: Make sure your mailing address is up-to-date in ATLAS to receive your funding award!
Ventures: Interested? Register below. Wait 48 hours for approval, and, once approved, log in to the InnovationOne Portal using the link in your verified email inbox.